Monday, January 21, 2008

XLII




Around 5 am this morning I went to a school. I assume it was one I attend, or have attended in the past (as there have been more than a handful). I went to pick up a portfolio of papers I had written for an unknown class. Now, I've never really tried when it comes to writing papers. I usually wait 'til the night before and just BS my way through the minimum number of pages. These papers I had written however were impeccable. They varied in length from maybe 10 pages to, say, 20 pages. No clue what they were about; I never really know much about what I'm writing anyway. Some started with indented quotes, some just got down to the heart of the matter. Regardless, these papers were top-notch. For some reason I wasn't surprised to see an "A" at the top of each but one. The "B" paper must have reallly required some effort.

Next I found myself playing a 30 second football game against both Eli Manning and Tom Brady. Needless to say, I won.

I've found myself hanging out more and more with long lost friends and acquaintances. We never really do anything memorable. The acquaintances however become closer than I would have ever been with them in my previous encounters. I guess they're just into my extraordinary writing and football talents.

No comments: