Monday, January 14, 2008
"A candy-colored clown they call the sandman..."
A week and a half ago I went to a huge wrestling event, I'm not sure where it was, who was wrestling, how I got there, or even who I was with. I suppose my "date" was a concoction of various acquaintances I've had throughout the years. The venue was reminiscent of the blue note in columbia and the thunderdome's sideshow-lovechild. I had a bit to drink, and really remember nothing besides DDP coming out and being really psyched to join in on screaming along to a chant with no words in celebration of his arrival. All of a sudden- a split second of silence- and my concoction of acquaintances sidekick screamed out something he had been waiting his whole life to scream. Everyone heard (I dont remember the words). It made his life, he jumped up and down, shaking, and smiling with a smile bigger than I had when I got to meet my wrestling idol (who I didn't recognize) after the show. Odd thing is, my IDOL was alot more excited to meet me than I was to meet him.
Two days later I went to the dentist. They showed me an x-ray. It seems that behind some of my teeth lurked other full grown teeth. Kind of like a shark I guess. I have no idea how it took an x-ray to show me that this is how my smile had grown so misshapen over the years. They took care of it; carefully picking and choosing which to pull with pliers and which they would leave. All fixed.
When I woke the next morning and tried to smile at myself in the mirror I knew they had made some sort of mistake.
...you don't even want to know what I did last night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment