Thursday, March 13, 2008

“If you aren't rich you should always look useful.”



On Christmas, 2 years ago, I was given a ticket to visit a recently uncovered, yet untouched, pyramid just a few miles outside of Hiawadolastor, Egypt. I had misplaced it during a move, then found it only after it had expired. I set it on a shelf and used it to remind me of the opportunity I had missed thanks to poor organization skills. I recently took a chance and called the travel agency. They understood my dilemma, apparently tickets to Hiawadolastor, Egypt are misplaced on a regular basis. I was allowed to go; no questions asked. When I got there I took on the task of excavating the site. I was allowed to keep the findings.

Heres a time-lapse account of my work. You can click to enlarge, or just break out your monocle.



It was the opportunity of a lifetime, and the treasure I found will be... uh... treasured... forever.

No comments: