
I haven't had much access to the world wide web lately, so I'm going to take this opportunity and run with it.
I don't remember too much about what I've done since the superbowl. I do know that last night I visited my parents house, they got another dog. Like Lucy, but smaller and a male. His name was Beast. I played with him for a while, then he started harassing the other dogs, so my parents decided to get rid of him. I then noticed that they had decided to take in a pet pig. It was the most hideous beast I could ever imagine. The idea of a pet pig, in thought, could be kind of cute. Not this one. Apparently it was pregnant when my parents took it in. They didn't know this, and didn't tell me about it until i asked about the 9 baby pigs riding on the mother pigs back. They looked at me like I was crazy. Apparently my dad had taken the babies to work the week prior and "put them in the trash". The parents knew nothing about these 9 babies. Somehow Mother Pig must have managed to get pregnant again and push them out in the past week. "What are you going to do with these?"... "take them to work and throw them in the trash". I was horrified.
Not sure what became of Beast.
Did I mention I went cliff diving last week? It was crazy bro! The cliff was like 300 feet high. The water below was treacherous. From the coastline out about 30 feet, there was a infinitely deep trench which had to be cleared when jumping. Should I not clear this trench I would be sucked down infinitely deep. Seems like a pretty stupid place to be jumping from. Amongst other people I was with, I was being schooled on technique by a total dude who was a hybrid of Patrick Swayze and Keanu Reeves characters from the 1991 classic tale of "a rookie FBI agent, hoping to break a bank robbery ring, infiltrates a colony of surfers in Southern California"...... POINT BREAK. I think I survived, thankfully, otherwise the world would never know.
No comments:
Post a Comment